When Outpatient Therapy Isn`t Enough: A Guide for Clinicians
This presentation will discuss factors for outpatient clinicians to consider when making treatment planning decisions to refer a client to a higher level of care. It will explore levels of support for mental health diagnoses, as well as special considerations for eating disorder and substance use disorder clients. Less...
- Understand treatment goals and priorities of inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient treatment.
- Identify the level of risk, functional impairment and mental status that would lead to a recommendation of each level of care.
- Identify specific indicators of need for a higher level of care in clients with Eating Disorder behaviors.
- Explain the ASAM criteria for clients with Substance Use Disorders.
Thursday, August 04, 2022
3849 Gallagher Dr., Edina, MN, 55435
11:00 AM CDT - 01:30 PM CDTRegister for this event
About the speaker
Maria Meintanis, MEd, MS, LCPC (She/her/hers)
Maria received undergraduate degrees in biology and classical studies and a Master’s in higher education administration from Loyola University in Chicago. She then went on to earn a second Master’s degree in community counseling from National Louis University in the Chicagoland area.
11:00-11:30am Networking & Lunch
CE Information - Earn 2 CE Credit Hours
American Psychological Association
CE Process Info
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by his/her licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal. Please note: You must attend "live" (in real-time) to earn CE credits.
After the event, you will receive access to your evaluation and continuing education certificate via a personalized "attendee dashboard" link, hosted on the CE-Go website. This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event.
Upon accessing the CE-Go "attendee dashboard", you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note: Emails for this event will come from "email@example.com".
Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case those emails get "stuck". We'd also suggest "whitelisting" firstname.lastname@example.org. This tells your email client that you know this sender and trust them, which will keep emails from this contact at the top of your inbox and out of the junk folder.