Unconscious Motivation- Basic Instincts & Relapse Prevention
Please join Alina Lodge’s Jackie Re, as we explore unconscious motivation and “autopilot” through our instinctual drives.
You will also participate in an experiential exercise that will assist you in discovering your own instinctual stack so that you will have a felt experience of this important work as you prepare to introduce it to your clients. Less...
- identify and transform imbalances that keep our clients stuck
- identify and nurture the neglected instinct (a key to relapse prevention that is often overlooked)
- bring greater presence and awareness to instinctual drives
- gain deeper understanding of our unconscious/motivations
- navigate ways to move beyond the unconscious and destructive patterns that will enable our clients to live a more conscious and fulfilling life in recovery
Friday, December 03, 2021
11:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM ESTRegister for this Webinar
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Jacqueline Ré, MAAC, LCADC
Talented and compassionate communicator. Excellent documentation practices and organizational skills.
Professional Highlights include: Program Development & Implementation, Policies & Procedures, Staff Management, Marketing, Clinical Evaluation/Assessment, Consultation, Treatment planning, Client education, Referrals, Case management, Crisis intervention, individual and Group Therapy
CE Information - Earn 2 CE Credit Hours
National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
CE Process Info
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by his/her licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal.
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org