Nurturing Trans Erotic Embodiments
This highly-interactive, activity-rich workshop will help participants support clients, cis and trans, explore and passionately move toward embodied ecstasy. Through lecture, discussion, and experiential activities, this workshop will provide participants with pleasure-centered, social justice-informed strategies and tools to eschew overly medicalized visions of sexual function; un-settle and enliven clinical practice; and engage their clients’ imaginative capacities for mystifying and “Re-Visioning” their embodied sexual selves.
This session will be recorded. Less...
- Describe at least three (3) ways sexual and relational diversity show up in clinical work with trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming clients.
- Demonstrate an increased level of comfort and confidence in addressing sexual health concerns with trans, non-binary, and gender expansive folx within clinical settings.
- Apply and deploy 2-3 somatic, trauma-informed, and pleasure-centered techniques or interventions presented in this workshop within one's clinical practice to help clients come into passionate relationship with their embodied sexual selves.
Friday, October 22, 2021
12:00 PM MDT - 02:00 PM MDTRegister for this Webinar
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Lucie Fielding, MA
Website: https://luciefielding.com ; Instagram: @luciefielding
CE Information - Earn 2 CE Credit Hours
National Association of Social Workers, New Mexico
This training is approved for continuing education credits and cultural CEUs through National Association of Social Workers -New Mexico. The Licensee must maintain proof of continuing education courses taken for the past four (4) years. The New Mexico Regulations and Licensing Department, Boards and Commissions, Social Work Licensing Board reserves the right to audit a licensee’s continuing education records as it deems necessary. The New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Board and the NM Psychological Association accept approved social work CEUs for license requirements. Please always check with your professional licensing board for current rules and regulations.
CE Process Info
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by their licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal.
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Join Webinar Sessions
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org