Nurturing Trans Erotic Embodiments
This highly-interactive, activity-rich workshop will help participants support clients, cis and trans, explore and passionately move toward embodied ecstasy. Through lecture, discussion, and experiential activities, this workshop will provide participants with pleasure-centered, social justice-informed strategies and tools to eschew overly medicalized visions of sexual function; un-settle and enliven clinical practice; and engage their clients’ imaginative capacities for mystifying and “Re-Visioning” their embodied sexual selves.
This session will be recorded. Less...
- Describe at least three (3) ways sexual and relational diversity show up in clinical work with trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming clients.
- Demonstrate an increased level of comfort and confidence in addressing sexual health concerns with trans, non-binary, and gender expansive folx within clinical settings.
- Apply and deploy 2-3 somatic, trauma-informed, and pleasure-centered techniques or interventions presented in this workshop within one's clinical practice to help clients come into passionate relationship with their embodied sexual selves.
Friday, August 13, 2021
12:00 PM MDT - 02:00 PM MDTRegister for this Webinar
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Lucie Fielding, MA
Website: https://luciefielding.com ; Instagram: @luciefielding
CE Information - Earn 2 CE Hours
National Association of Social Workers, New Mexico
CE Process Info
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by his/her licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal.
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Join Webinar Sessions
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at email@example.com