Ohio CEU Event: "Eating Disorders on Campus"
Eating disorders are prevalent among college students. Frequently the transition from home to college is characterized by the loss of direct parental support and decreased structure and support around food preparation and supply. For some young adults this will provoke feelings of stress, which, depending on the individual, will be expressed in different ways, sometimes as an eating disorder. This course will focus on specifics related to recognizing eating disorders, supporting students, and accessing treatment, if needed.
2:00-4:00 PM ET
CEU's only available for Ohio practitioners....Read more The Emily Program maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Approved for two (2) continuing education units by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Also approved by the Board of Behavioral Health, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board to sponsor continuing education for professional counselors, social workers and marriage and family therapists. The Emily Program is offering two (2) hours of continuing education credits/units. Less...
- Understand specific stressors related to college aged people and risk factors associated with the development of an eating disorder.
- Differentiate the various types of eating disorders
- State 3 different ways to identify a client that may be struggling with an eating disorder
- Understand prevalence rates, etiology, and basic assessment techniques
- Describe 4 levels of treatment for eating disorders and what modalities are commonly used to treat eating disorders.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
02:00 PM EDT - 04:00 PM EDTRegister for this Webinar
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Krista Crotty, LMFT, PsyD
CE Information - Earn 2 CE Hours
State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Board
Commission on Dietetic Registration
CE Process Info
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. After the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
• Complete evaluation forms for the event
• Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org