Earn up to 6 CE Credit Hours
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by his/her licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal. Please note: Per CE board guidelines, you must attend each session live (in real-time) and stay the full duration to earn CE credits. No partial credit will be given.
After the event, you will receive access to your evaluation and continuing education certificate via your CE-Go attendee dashboard. This link and access to the virtual event will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event.
Upon accessing the CE-Go "attendee dashboard", you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go platform, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at email@example.com Please Note: Emails for this event will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
If you have any continuing education-related questions, please contact Haleigh Moller, Education Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Continuing Education Credit Hours are available from the following organizations
Commission on Dietetic Registration
American Psychological Association
National Board for Certified Counselors
New York State Education Department's State Board of Social Work
National Association of Social Workers
Where can I find my Attendee Dashboard link?
The Alliance offers cancellations with full refunds until 14-days prior to the event. There are no refunds within 14 days of the event. Financial assistance available if needed, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This virtual event will be hosted via Zoom Webinar, and you may be prompted to download or upgrade your Zoom app if using a mobile device. A strong WiFi connection will be required for best quality.
We recommend clicking your "Join Webinar" button early and checking that your speakers are on before the event begins. Please do not worry about being seen or heard! Attendee video feeds and mics are turned off by default when entering a webinar. You will be able to ask questions via the Q&A feature.
Please respect that no copying, recording, or distribution of live session content is allowed. CEs are provided for the "live" sessions only, they will not be available for the recordings.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law; please indicate your needs when you register by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us at 866-662-1235.
While The National Alliance for Eating Disorders goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the convention staff which require intervention and/or action on the part of the convention staff or an officer of The National Alliance for Eating Disorders. This procedural description serves as a guideline for handling such grievances.
1. When a participant, orally or in written format files a grievance, and expects action on the complaint, the following actions will be taken:
- If the grievance concerns a speaker during an interactive workshop or presentation, the content presented by the speaker, or the style of presentation, the individual filing the grievance will be asked to put his/her comments in written format. The CE Chair will then pass on the comments to the speaker, assuring the confidentiality of the grieved individual.
2. If the grievance concerns an interactive workshop’s or presentation’s content, level of presentation, or the facilities in which the presentation was offered, the convention chair will mediate and will be the final mediator. If the participant requests action, the convention chair will:
- attempt to move the participant to another workshop
- provide a credit for a substitute year's workshop (requires written documentation of the grievance)
- provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee if a fee has been applied to the workshop (requires written documentation of the grievance)
3. If the grievance concerns The National Alliance for Eating Disorders CE program, in a specific regard, the CE Chair will attempt to mediate.
- Contact name: Haleigh Moller
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: 866-662-1235
- Address: 4400 N Congress Ave. Suite 100, West Palm Beach, FL 33407