Earn up to 7.5 CE Hours
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Attend webinar session(s)
- Complete evaluation forms for each session (Mandatory to receive credit)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877 248 6789 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your state board requirements to ensure that the below approvals are appropriate for your discipline.
*The following states do not accept National CE Approval Programs from the National Association of Social Workers: Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, West Virginia.
Continuing Education hours are available from the following organizations
Commission on Dietetic Registration
American Psychological Association
National Board for Certified Counselors
New York State Education Department's State Board of Social Work
National Association of Social Workers
While The Alliance for Eating Disorders goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the convention staff which require intervention and/or action on the part of the convention staff or an officer of The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness. This procedural description serves as a guideline for handling such grievances.
1. When a participant, orally or in written format files a grievance, and expects action on the complaint, the following actions will be taken:
- If the grievance concerns a speaker during an interactive workshop or presentation, the content presented by the speaker, or the style of presentation, the individual filing the grievance will be asked to put his/her comments in written format. The CE Chair will then pass on the comments to the speaker, assuring the confidentiality of the grieved individual.
2. If the grievance concerns an interactive workshop’s or presentation’s content, level of presentation, or the facilities in which the presentation was offered, the convention chair will mediate and will be the final mediator. If the participant requests action, the convention chair will:
- attempt to move the participant to another workshop
- provide a credit for a substitute year's workshop (requires written documentation of the grievance)
- provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee if a fee has been applied to the workshop (requires written documentation of the grievance)
3. If the grievance concerns The Alliance for Eating Disorders CE program, in a specific regard, the CE Chair will attempt to mediate.
- Contact name: Liz Motta, LMHC
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 561-841-0900
- Address: 1649 Forum Place #2, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The Alliance offers cancellations with full refunds until 14-days prior to the event. There are no refunds within 14 days of the event.
The Alliance offers cancellations with full refunds until 14-days prior to the event. There are no refunds within 14 days of the event. Financial assistance available if needed, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.