Expressive Arts through Telehealth Counseling
This training will be an overview of specific expressive and creative art practices that multiple clinicians at CCW have adapted to utilizing telehealth platforms. This training is interactive and participants' own practices are encouraged to be shared. Less...
- Participants will be able to identify the definition of expressive arts.
- Participants will be able to discuss how to incorporate expressive arts into a session with clients.
- Participants will discuss different options for incorporation of expressive arts into telecounseling.
Wednesday, June 03, 2020
12:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDTRegister for this Webinar
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Alexis Rae Burrows LPCC-S
CE Information - Earn up to 1 CE Hour
Ohio Counselor Social Worker Marriage and Family Therapist Board
CE Process Info
A Continuing Education Certificate for this program will be obtained using the website CE Go. Approximately 3 days after the event, you will receive an email with a link to CE Go. This link will be emailed to the account you used to register for this event.
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete the mandatory evaluation forms for the event
- Download your CE Certificate in PDF form
For questions regarding this program and its content, please contact April Cunningham, LPCC-S at [email protected].