CPRS Exam Preparation Training
CPRS Exam Preparation Training This training is designed for the purpose of adequately preparing Peer Recovery Specialist to take the IC&RC Peer Recovery Specialist certification examination. This training includes understanding exam eligibility requirements, review examination administration, review scheduling, cancelation, rescheduling & missed examinations, provides study & test taking strategies, key concepts & strategies. Less...
- Discuss study techniques.
- Review Key Terminologies & Concepts.
- Review each of the 4 Domains.
- Appropriate for all levels of attendees.
Thursday, November 03, 2022
05:00 PM EDT - 09:00 PM EDTRegister for this Webinar
About the speaker
Monica White, MS, CAC-AD, CCDC, RPS
CE Information - Earn 4 CE Credit Hours
West Virginia Certification Board For Addiction and Prevention Professionals
CE Process Info
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by his/her licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal. Please note: You must attend "live" (in real-time) to earn CE's.
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Emails for this event will come from "email@example.com". Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case those emails get "stuck". We'd also suggest "whitelisting" firstname.lastname@example.org. This tells your email client that you know this sender and trust them, which will keep emails from this contact at the top of your inbox and out of the junk folder.
1. This webinar will be hosted via Zoom, and you may be prompted to download or upgrade your Zoom app if using a mobile device. A strong WiFi connection will be required for best quality.
2. We recommend clicking your "Join Webinar" button early and checking that your speakers are on before the event begins. Please do not worry about being seen or heard! Attendee video feeds and mics are turned off by default when entering a webinar. You will be able to ask questions via the Q&A feature.
3. The webinar will be recorded and available for review by attendees for 30 days. Please respect that no copying, recording, or distribution of live session content is allowed. CE's are provided for the "live" sessions only. CE's will not be available for the recordings.