What's Your Grief, in collaboration with CE Learning Systems, always hope to provide you with a positive Continuing Education experience. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your CE event, please inform us right away so that we may both resolve your concern and improve the process for future student.
We value your input and hope to resolve any grievances democratically and in a timely manner
- Submit any grievances in writing using to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject CE Grievance
- Submitted grievances will be reviewed by the What's Your Grief and CE Learning Systems team.
- What's Your Grief and/or CE Learning Systems will reply within 14 days to discuss any issues or concerns raised that were unable to be immediately addressed.
- The participant will be invited the opportunity to support allegations if there is any question or dispute.
- Information from the grievance will be used to improve future courses and education experiences
If you find that you are unable to attend an event, you may request a full refund at any time before the start of the live event. Refunds will not be issued after the start time of the live event. A recording of the event will be made available to all registrants within one week from the live event. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact email@example.com.
All trainings are facilitated via Zoom, a platform with a variety of accessibility features that can be found here: https://zoom.us/accessibility
If you require specific accommodations, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance of the live event so we can ensure your needs can be met within the Zoom platform. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should this event be cancelled for any reason, What's Your Grief will make every effort to reschedule the event. Registrants will be given the option to be enrolled in the rescheduled session or will be issued a full refund. If the event cannot be rescheduled, all participants will receive a full refund.