Clean up Your Mental Mess: How to Build Healthy Thoughts and Habits
In this webinar Dr. Leaf will cover a scientifically supported plan to finding and eliminating the root of anxiety, depression, and intrusive thoughts, and assisting individuals in building a healthy new, and automated neural network in 63 days, the length of time to properly build a new habit. In addition, we will look at how science plays a role in helping transition awareness of toxic thoughts into managing them in early stages, and how to apply mind-management to unwire toxic habits and trauma, creating a path for healthy habits and changed behaviors. Less...
- Identify how science plays a role in helping transition awareness of toxic thoughts into managing them in early stages.
- Describe how to capitalize on directed neuroplasticity.
- Apply mind-management to unwire toxic habits and trauma.
- Explain how to rebuild a healthy thought pattern and habit to change behavior.
Tuesday, October 04, 2022
27W500 North Avenue, West Chicago, IL, 60185
08:00 AM CDT - 03:00 PM CDTRegister for this event
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Dr. Caroline Leaf
During her years in clinical practice and her work with thousands of underprivileged teachers and students in her home country of South Africa and in the USA, she developed her theory (called the Geodesic Information Processing theory), and a system of Mind Management called the Neurocycle of how we think, build memory, and learn, into tools and processes that have transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), learning disabilities (ADD, ADHD), autism, dementias and mental ill-health issues like anxiety and depression. She has helped hundreds of thousands of students and adults learn how to use their mind to detox and grow their brain to succeed in every area of their lives, including school, university, and the workplace.
8:00-8:30 Light Breakfast
8:30-9:00 Opening Session: General Information & Time of Worship
9:00-10:00 Session 1 Title : Anxiety and Depression
- Session 1 Topic info: A non-pharmacological approach to the treatment of Anxiety and Depression
10:15-11:15 Session 2 Title: Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Session 2 Topic info: Traumatic Brain Injuries, what it is and its pervasive impact + how to manage
11:30-12:30 Session 3 Title: COVID and Mental Health
- Session 3 Topic Info: How to use directed Neuroplasticity to rewire harmful COVID and Pandemic PTSD Effects & how COVID changed our brains + how to mentally prepare for a re-opened society and going back to ‘normal.’
1:30-2:30 Session 4 Title: Crying, Laughing and Sleeping
- Session 4 Topic Info: Crying, laughing and sleeping: how our physiology is connected to our mental health
2:30 – 3:00 – Q&A
CE Information - Earn 4.5 CE Credit Hours
American Psychological Association
CE Process Info
Each professional is responsible for the individual requirements as stipulated by his/her licensing agency. Please contact your individual licensing board/regulatory agency to review continuing education requirements for licensure renewal. Please note: You must attend "live" (in real-time) to earn CE credits.
After the event, you will receive access to your evaluation and continuing education certificate via a personalized "attendee dashboard" link, hosted on the CE-Go website. This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event.
Upon accessing the CE-Go "attendee dashboard", you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go platform, please contact CE-Go at 888-498-5578 or by email at email@example.com Please Note: Emails for this event will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
If you have any continuing education related questions, please contact your event organizer.
Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case those emails get "stuck". We'd also suggest "whitelisting" email@example.com. This tells your email client that you know this sender and trust them, which will keep emails from this contact at the top of your inbox and out of the junk folder.