Best Practices in PCIT Coaching
Dr. Larissa Niec, PCIT Global Trainer and Professor at Central Michigan University, will present the latest findings and their clinical implications related to the coaching process to enhance PCIT outcomes. Dr. Niec and her team have been studying the coaching process for some time. Participants will get practical advice on best coaching practices to optimize PCIT outcomes. Less...
- State the rationale for using coach coding systems.
- State two types of desirable coaching verbalizations.
- State a type of coaching practice to avoid in early PCIT sessions.
Friday, February 12, 2021
12:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM ESTRegister for this Webinar
Click Here to Register
About the speaker
Larissa N. Niec, PhD
CE Information - Earn 1 CE Hour
American Psychological Association
CE Process Info
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. After the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
• Complete evaluation forms for the event
• Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877 248 6789 or by email at [email protected]